iOS Software Engineer:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience as backend developer in preferably PHP or Python.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in an IT or related study.
- 5+ years of experience as software engineer / developer.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, SQL, and NoSQL.
- Fluent in English (speech and writing).
- Experience with Scrum / Kanban, Git version control.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with Linux, FFmpeg,ELasticSearch.